Welcome to HealthPark
We do that every day at HealthPark.
- In our group, we offer:
- Three General Dentists
- A Pediatric Dentist
- An Orthodontist
- A Periodontist (Gum Specialist)
- An Oral Surgeon
Our dentists joined together to provide all Tipp City Ohio dentistry and Troy Ohio dentistry as well as Piqua Ohio dentistry services to help you avoid decay and gum disease and keep your teeth throughout your life. In some practices, people are treated like a number and every time they go, they need more treatment. People want to keep their teeth but they’re tired of the time and money it costs to be constantly repaired.
That won’t happen at HealthPark Dentistry, where our award-winning approach solves these problems.
With 24 hour emergency care, evening and weekend hours and a focus on prevention – we promise a long term relationship based on quality care for every stage of your families’ lives. Think of us as your dental partner for life.
Who we are
- Prevention focused – 78% of our clients are decay free at their checkups while the national average is only 50% (no expensive dental repair bills!)
- Affordable – fees that reflect a small town and a group’s shared costs that lower our overhead so we can pass the savings on to you
- Friendly – we take the time to know you, what you need and want, and then answering your questions. At HealthPark, you are more than just your teeth, you are our partner and friend!
- High Quality – We have the only office with our state and national recognition plus one of the largest combination of specialists and General Practitioners in Ohio.
This is, I feel the way medicine should be practiced: attention to detail, all encompassing, questions & answers, knowledge of one’s activities and with a lot of personal attention! All with the goal of ‘accomplishing the mission’!
- Nicholas, Troy Ohio